What to Expect
Corporate Worship is the outward expression of our love and appreciation for God.
- It is an invitation, “an open door from heaven,” to come to sit at the feet of the King, soak in His presence, and know Him in an intimate way.
- It is when the incense of our praise rises to the nostrils of the living God.
- It is where we touch God and God touches us Spirit-to-spirit.
- It is a moment in time when we stop everything else and lay open and yielded in front of His Majesty.
- It is when we express thankfulness to Jesus for loving us even when we are not acting lovely.
- It is the sound of a people cheering for their King and waiting the next command.
- It is the sound of an army advancing to bring heaven to earth.
- It is a releasing of the prophetic sound, the changing of an atmosphere.
- It is an explosion of love, joy, peace, hope, healing, restoration, power, glory, and celebration!
- It is when the Burning Ones come together in one accord to honor their King and say, “I love YOU!”