Mission: To equip the head, heart and hands of hungry believers.
What is an Equipping Platoon?
They are small group equipping environments hosted in homes and led by our trained Facilitators.
Who can join?
Hungry, born-again believers who want to grow in their gifts and calling in a safe but powerful environment.
What should I expect?
- Each Equipping Platoon will watch 7 training videos together over several weeks focusing on one of the 5 key focus areas below.
- Videos will be 20 minutes with group interactions each week.
- Activations will be in safe, group settings. PLUS individual activations as homework to take risks and grow your faith in your daily life!
Key Focus Areas
Each Equipping Platoon will have encouragement, activations and character transformation opportunities focusing on one of Zion's five areas:
- Best Friends with Jesus
- Naturally Supernatural
- Debt Free and Outrageously Generous
- Kingdom Family and Marriages
- Discover, Develop & Deploy Your Destiny
01 Zion Church Family Facilitators
These Facilitators will form an Equipping Platoon that is open to the congregation. They will host and lead a group through Action Guide & video materials.
02 Zion-On-Your-Own Facilitators
These Facilitators are able to run through the Supernatural Equipping Platoon material with a hand-picked group of friends "off books".
03 Zion-Friends Facilitators
These are Facilitators from other churches who would like to lead a group of people through the Supernatural Equipping Platoon materials. There are no requirements for facilitating as Zion-Friends.